Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: trying to sell some stuff...paypal only, please... more stuff added.

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *12" Joey Ramone (I think it's 12". he's big.*
    sales011


    also have some Hellraiser ser 1 + 2 available.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *includes poster stand, but NO pumpkin*
    sales012

    sales014

    *shoulder armour is NOT attached. just rests on him. custom, again*
    sales013

    *also custom*
    sales010


    more coming...

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner TCM Hitchhiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2004
    Posts
    9,480
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    NOOOOOOOO don't sell Ronald McSpawnald man, are you crazy!!!! Remove him from this list NOW, I demand it!!!


    Man, wish I could spare some cash, I really want that pirate and the cowboy. Maybe I will take them off your hands sometime next week if nobody else grabs them.

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner TCM Hitchhiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2004
    Posts
    9,480
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    I have one of those Joey Ramone figures and he rules, every Ramones fan needs one! Can't believe you are selling him! [img]eek.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    just kinda cleaning house.

    gotta get that Joe diorama happening too. [img]wink.gif[/img]

    I'm hoping for some decent cash on Ronald, if he sells.

    I'll be putting this list up on the Spawn board too, but I'll pull the Dusty Trails Captain, and Saint of Killers outta the list for ya. [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    HB Forum Owner TCM Hitchhiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2004
    Posts
    9,480
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Cool man! Are they are bargain? I mean, since they are loose and all. [img]wink.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    for you, of course. $90 each. [img]wink.gif[/img]

    yeah, I'll cut you a good deal.
    the shipping will probably be more than the figs.

    I'm aboot to put these up on the Spawn board, so...

    also, I'm kinda surprised no one has grabbed that Throne Spawn... [img]confused.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    HB Forum Owner TCM Hitchhiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2004
    Posts
    9,480
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    $90 each, what a steal!!!

    ...as in, you stealing my money you shyster!


    Cool man, I will PM you once I have a few more bones in my pocket! Thanks!

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    anytime, my Micro-bro. [img]wink.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Lady Death and Spawn are sold...

    <font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ August 26, 2004 03:39 PM: Message edited by: Peter Peeker ]</font>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •